What is included in the online will?
• A personalized service and online or telephone advice provided by a registered lawyer, expert inheritance law.
• Preparation of requested documents by the legal expert in inheritance law and submission of the same to the Notary Public:
- Will and legacies.
- Living Will (document of Advance Directives or end-of-life care instructions):
- Charitable Legacy benefitting Non-profit organizations.
- Will amendments
• Signature of the documents before Notary Public. (For people who are ill or dependents with reduced mobility, the Notary Public will visit the home, hospital or residence for no additional cost).
- The client will receive 1 signed copy of the deed.
- Registration in the General Register of Wills or the Register of Advance Directives, as appropriate.